Please read these competition rules carefully.
If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Boxing Futures or any subsidiary thereof.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person – unless otherwise stated.
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The winners will be selected by random.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Boxing Futures reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
9. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and e-mail. The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Red Chilli Publishing Ltd, Roxburgh House, 273-287 Regent Street, London, W1B 2HA after the closing date.
11. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Boxing Futures may require.
12. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing/editorial team of a relevant department of Boxing Futures.
13. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
14. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
15. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
16. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
17. This competition is being run by Boxing Futures c/o Red Chilli Publishing Ltd, Roxburgh House, 273-287 Regent Street, London
19. Boxing Futures reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Boxing Futures may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
20. Boxing Futures will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time